5. Growth and Cultivation
The growth of a hero has three dimensions, namely level, grade and star. Different dimensions have different upgrade methods. Heroes can gain attributes and increase combat power through upgrades.
Heroes can become stronger through training and help players win the battle. The level is related to the rise of the grade.
- The highest level is 150
- Gain experience by participating in PVE battles to increase your level
- Attributes can be improved after upgrading
- The higher the level of the hero, the higher the probability of winning the level
- Upgrade method: The higher the combat experience of the hero, the higher the level of the hero.through winning PVE can increase the combat experience of the hero.
Hero's level cap is determined by Hero's unlocked Grade, which means that the level cap is increased by unlocking the Grade.
When the hero level rises to the maximum level of the current grade, the hero grade must be increased before the hero level can continue to be raised.
- The highest grade is grade 6
- Use tokens for upgrades
- You can also get related attribute bonuses after upgrading
- Upgrade method: You can unlock the grade by paying HGOLDThere is one exception to unlocking the grade to raise the level cap, when the hero's star reaches 7 stars, the level cap is automatically raised from 120 to 150.
The higher the star level of the hero, the higher the computing power, and the higher the computing power, the higher the gain from mining and land exploration. Players can gain skill level up and maximum level up by raising the star level.
- All heros have an initial star level of 1 star, and can be upgraded up to 7 stars through star-raising operations.
- When a hero reaches the highest grade of 6 and has 7 stars, the maximum level can be raised to 150
- The higher the star level of the hero, the higher the combat attributes
- Hero's star level up: you can merge a hero of the same camp with the same star rating to raise the star rating of the hero, with a probability of failure
- Success: The hero's combat attributes and computing power will be increased.
- Failure: The hero's star level and combat attributes will not be changed, and the annexed hero will disappear.